Prepares students for ASE Diesel Engine and Electrical certification exams
- Identify and explain what EPA, CAFÉ, FMCSR, CDL, and NHTSA regulations are and how they affect the transportation industry.
- Inspect and determine serviceability of cylinder block according to recommended manufacturer specifications.
- Diagnose, test, and replace fuel system components including mechanical injectors.
- Utilize scan tools, lab scopes, and other electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Service common rail injector fuel systems.
- Test and repair bus communication systems.
Courses in this Program:
Fort Wayne - Indianapolis - Kokomo - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
$149.55 per Credit Hour