Prepares students for ASE L3 Light Duty Hybrid/ Electric Vehicle Specialist certification exam
- Identify and explain operation of the 8 major systems of the automobile.
- Perform voltage, current, and resistance measurements using the proper measurement devices.
- Diagnose service and repair electrical/electronic system faults.
- Describe the major engine operating systems and their function.
- Inspect cylinder long block components and determine needed repairs.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Electric Vehicle (EV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) versus the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) equipped vehicle.
- Define electrical circuit terminology, symbols, components and schematics used in HEV as well as PHEV electrical/electronic systems.
Courses in this Program:
Method of Delivery
16 Weeks- 24 weeks
$149.55 per Credit Hour