Earn your Collision Repair Certification
- Attain readiness to take ICAR Pro Level I Non-Structural and Refinish Certification exam.
- Perform minor damage repair. This includes properly mixing and applying body filler (bondo), sanding, priming, etc. in order to prepare the surface for painting.
- Apply principles of effective emotional intelligence and appropriately use soft skills, such as teamwork and communication, completing tasks on time and correctly, and showing up consistently on time for work.
- Demonstrate use of primers and sealers according to their uses (per manufacturer’s specifications) as a base for final finishes. This includes the proper mixing and application of both primers and sealers.
- Perform square cut, bevel cut and hole cut with hand-held oxy-fuel cutting torch and plasma cutting equipment.
- Estimate repairable damage. This includes determining all damage that needs to be repaired or determining if the vehicle is “totaled” or a “total loss”.
- Define hazards and safety of materials. This includes proper handling, storing and use of materials and chemicals used.
Courses in this Program:
Fort Wayne - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
$149.55 per Credit Hour