Prepares the students for ASE G-1 certification exam
- Identify proper shop safety practices while in the labs.
- Perform voltage, current, and resistance measurements using the proper measurement devices.
- Apply principles of effective emotional intelligence and appropriately use soft skills, such as teamwork and communication, completing tasks on time and correctly, and showing up consistently on time for work.
- Describe the major engine operating systems and their function.
- Remove and Replace drive axle bearings, axle shafts, seals, and wheel studs.
- Identify and explain operation of braking system components including hydraulic control devices.
- Diagnose steering and suspension concerns and determine worn/defective components.
Method of Delivery
16 weeks- 24 weeks
$149.55 per Credit Hour