“Introduction to Fluid Systems” provides a comprehensive overview of fluid power transmission and fluid power systems. Fluid systems use pressurized fluid to transmit energy. Hydraulic systems use liquids and pneumatic systems use gases. All fluid systems rely on the same basic components for power transmission, but the specific kinds each type of system uses varies. Fluid systems are used in many industrial applications. Anyone who works with fluid systems must be knowledgeable about their purpose and components. After completing this class, users will have a greater understanding of fluid power systems. This serves as the foundation for understanding more complex fluid power topics in order to work with them safely and effectively.
- Describe fluid power systems
- Describe Pascal’s Law
- Describe the advantages of fluid power
- Describe the components of a fluid power system
- Describe fluid conductors
- Describe fluid control components
- Describe actuators
- Describe hydraulic fluids
- Describe the components in a hydraulic system
- Describe hydraulic pumps
- Describe pneumatic fluids
- Describe the components in a pneumatic system
- Describe air compressors.
- Recommended for mechanical/electrical/plumbing maintenance technicians.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Fluid Power
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code