This class explains how to properly handle and load coil onto the uncoiler, as well as describes how to thread the straightener and feed coil stock into the die area.
- Describe how to use coil handling equipment
- Describe common coil lifting tools
- List types of coil defects
- Identify defective coil due to squatting
- Identify defective coil due to clockspringing
- Identify defective coil due to telescoping
- List common defects found in coil material
- Describe how to prepare the press for new coil
- Describe common guidelines for loading coil onto the uncoiler
- Describe how to load coil onto a reel
- Describe how to load coil onto a cradle
- Describe the purpose of straightener rolls
- Describe how to thread the straightener
- Explain the importance of the slack loop
- Describe how to load the grip feeder
- Describe how to load the roll feeder
- Describe how to align the strip with the die.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Coil Safety, Coil Process Understanding
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code