The class describes the major types of strippers and springs used in die sets, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the role of the stripper system
- Identify the major categories of strippers
- Identify the common floating stripper components
- Identify the common types of stripper springs
- Describe the characteristics of mechanical springs
- Explain how mechanical springs are classified
- Describe common assembly methods for mechanical springs
- Describe the characteristics of nitrogen springs
- Compare the advantages of mechanical and nitrogen springs
- Explain how die complexity affects the design of the stripper.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Stripper Systems, Assembly of Springs, Understanding Different Springs
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code