This class describes common guiding system components used in die sets, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the role of a guiding system
- Identify the major categories of guiding systems
- Describe the characteristics of plain bearing system components
- Identify types of plain bearing system components
- Describe the properties of common bushing materials
- Describe assembly methods for plain bearing system components
- Describe the characteristics of ball bearing system components
- Describe assembly methods for ball bearing system components
- Identify types of heel block guiding system components
- Describe how stroke length impacts the assembly of guiding systems
- Explain how a guiding system affects die set alignment.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Die Set Guiding Systems, Bearing Systems, Die Set Alignment
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code