This class describes the steps that take place during a cutting operation and shows how clearance impacts the cutting process. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe the general force applied during die cutting
- Describe specific forces that occur during die cutting
- Identify the steps that take place during die cutting
- Explain the deformation process
- Explain the fracture process
- Explain the snap-through process
- Explain the stripping process
- Define clearance
- Define angular clearance
- Describe the factors that determine proper clearance
- Explain the result of insufficient clearance
- Explain the result of excessive clearance
- Describe the factors that determine cutting forces.
- This program is designed for any manager, manufacturing and process engineer, tool and die designer, tool and die engineer and technician, estimator, tool and die room supervisor.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Die Cutting Operations, Cutting Forces
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code