This class describes the equipment used in a coil-fed press line and explains general coil line arrangements.
- Identify common equipment used in a coil line
- Identify common types of uncoilers
- Identify the main components of a reel uncoiler
- Identify the main components of a cradle uncoiler
- Describe the main function of a straightener
- Identify the main components of a straightener
- Identify common types of feed mechanisms
- Identify the main components of a roll feeder
- Identify common types of grip feeders
- Identify the main components of a grip feeder
- Describe how coil equipment is arranged in a coil line
- Explain the function of a slack loop
- Identify types of equipment that handle parts and scrap.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Coil Line Pressing Equipment, Parts and Scrap Equipment
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code