This class identifies common specifications of press brakes and describes the various features and options available for common machines. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Distinguish between press brake specifications and options
- Distinguish between types of press brakes
- Describe press brake controls
- Define tonnage
- Define horsepower
- Distinguish between upstroking and downstroking
- Define specifications related to ram motion
- Define specifications related to physical dimensions
- Define specifications related to interior dimensions
- Distinguish between accuracy and repeatability
- Define specifications related to ram speed
- Distinguish between specifications related to power requirements
- Describe optional safety measures for press brakes
- Describe common options for press brakes.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Press Brakes, Press Break Safety, Machine Understanding
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code