This class describes how to operate a press brake and also covers the different modes of operation and controls used when operating a press brake.
- Describe the duties of the press brake operator
- Describe the basic controls and components of the press brake
- Describe the control panel and operating station
- Identify controls for cycling the press brake
- Describe the preparation process for operating the press brake
- Describe how to start the press brake once preparation is completed
- Describe the bending concerns of the operator
- Describe the general operation of the CNC press brake
- Describe the safety concerns of running a press brake
- Describe the various safety controls on the press brake
- Describe the importance of maintaining product quality.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Press Brake Operating, Press Brake Safety
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code