This class describes key factors that affect a bending operation on the press brake and also surveys the common types of forming and bending operations. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe forming
- Describe the forces that bend a workpiece
- Describe yield strength
- Describe tensile strength
- Describe the basic geometry of a bend
- Describe springback
- Describe the significance of grain direction
- Describe the significance of bend sequence and bend clearance
- List common types of forming
- Describe air bending
- Describe bottom bending
- List common types of bends
- List common types of upper die tooling
- List common types of lower die tooling
- Describe possible bend defects.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Metal Forming, Bending Operations
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code