This class identifies the major components of the press brake and describes the most common press brake designs. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe the press brake
- Describe the structure of the press
- Describe common press components
- Describe common press characteristics
- List basic press brake modes and controls
- Describe the mechanical press brake
- Describe the hydraulic press brake
- Describe the hydro-mechanical press brake
- Describe the leaf press brake
- Describe press brake dies
- Describe die parameters
- Describe common press brake measuring instruments.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Press Brake Designs, Press Brake Operations
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code