This class identifies common specifications of CNC mills and describes the various features and options available on different machines.
- Distinguish among mill specifications, features, and options
- Distinguish between a vertical and horizontal mill
- Distinguish among interior mill specifications
- Describe the importance of spindle speed for a mill
- Describe the relationship between horsepower and torque
- Describe the importance of rapid axis travels
- Distinguish between different mill motors
- Distinguish among mill tool specifications
- Describe the relationships among accuracy, positioning, and repeatability
- Explain machine dimensions
- Identify mill features that directly affect machining performance
- Identify mill features that directly affect accuracy
- Identify mill features that directly improve the use and maintenance of cutting tools
- Identify mill features that directly improve workpiece handling
- Identify mill options that directly improve job setup and quality control.
- Recommended for all manufacturing personnel operating CNC machines.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, CNC Milling
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code