A laser tracker is a type of portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that is used to measure large-scale workpiece features and record their geometry. Laser trackers gather measurements by sending a laser beam to a retroreflective target and can be used in most environments on the production floor. Additionally, operators use handheld probes to measure out-of-sight areas and record 6DoF measurements. Laser trackers are used for many applications in manufacturing, including inspection, GD&T analysis, and reverse engineering processes. After taking this class, users will be able to describe laser trackers and how they function.
- Describe portable CMMs
- Describe laser trackers
- Describe laser tracker applications
- Describe laser tracker components
- Describe how laser trackers function
- Describe 6DoF laser tracker measurement
- Describe laser tracker operation
- Describe laser tracker data collection and analysis.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, particularly for the quality control and inspection department.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Laser Trackers
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code