Portable CMM arms are used to measure workpiece features and record their coordinate locations with software. CMM arms measure using either contact or noncontact methods and can be used in most environments on the production floor. CMM arms are used for many applications in manufacturing, including inspection, rapid prototyping, and reverse engineering processes. After taking this class, users will be able to describe CMM arms and best practices for using them.
- Describe CMMs
- Distinguish between types of portable CMMs
- Describe CMM arms
- Describe CMM arm applications
- Identify the components of a CMM arm
- Describe CMM coordinate systems
- Describe CMM arm alignment
- Describe part workholding when using a CMM arm
- Describe CMM arm operation
- Describe CMM arm data.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, particularly for the quality control and inspection department.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Portable CMM Arms, Inspection, CMM Programs
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code