This class covers how to identify and prevent harassment and discrimination in a diverse workplace, as well as some basic Federal laws that protect workers from harassment and discrimination. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe managing diversity in the workplace
- Describe Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Describe gender discrimination
- Describe the types sexual harassment
- Describe conduct considered to be sexual harassment
- Describe the glass ceiling for women in the workplace
- Describe the Equal Pay Act
- Describe the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Describe the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Describe reasonable accommodations for workers with disabilities
- Describe the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Describe the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Describe how to protect your company from litigation through anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies.
- Recommended for anyone currenlty in the active workplace to understand conduct that constitute discrimination and provisions for reasonable accomodations.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Interaction with Others, Anti-Harassment, Anti-Discrimination Policies
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code