This course covers concepts in compression ignition (diesel) engine operation and computerized systems.
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices and around high-pressure fuel lines.
- Identify tools used in Diesel Engine Performance.
- Diagnose, test, and replace fuel system components including electrically operated injectors.
- Identify key emission systems.
- Use diagnostic scan tools to pull codes, set parameters, and inspect sensor values.
- Diagnose, test, and service sensors and actuators.
- Service common rail fuel systems.
- Test, inspect, and service turbo systems.
- Test and repair bus communication systems.
- PREREQUISITES: TRCK 219
Fort Wayne - Indianapolis - Kokomo - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour