This course covers advanced concepts in diesel engine emission control systems.
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices while in the labs and around high-pressure fuel lines.
- Identify tools used in Diesel Engine Emission service.
- Diagnosis, testing, and repair of fuel systems.
- Diagnosis, testing, and repair of EGR, DPF, and SCR emission systems.
- Proper use of diagnostic scan tools to pull codes and inspect sensor values.
- Diagnosis, testing, and repair of computer sensors, wiring, and actuators.
- Service common rail injector fuel systems.
- PREREQUISITES: TRCK 219
Fort Wayne - Indianapolis - Kokomo - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour