Tractor and trailer wiring systems will be discussed along with proper diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Demonstrate safe shop practices while working with electrical systems.
- Identify the diagnostic equipment used for computer controlled truck and diesel systems.
- Explain and diagnose advanced truck and diesel electrical system networks.
- Utilize scan tools, lab scopes, and other electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Identify and access engine computer control sensors and systems.
- Identify and diagnose body computer systems.
- Identify and diagnose anti-lock brake and traction control systems.
- Identify and diagnose advanced active and passive restraint systems.
- Identify and diagnose various electrical control systems.
- Identify and diagnose multi-battery starting and charging systems.
- Identify and diagnose warning indicator systems, lighting, and dash gauge systems.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 111
Fort Wayne - Indianapolis - Kokomo - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour