Theory, service, and repair of medium and heavy truck brake systems and their components.
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices while using brake tools and equipment.
- Use and identify tools and equipment used to repair brake systems.
- Identify and explore operation, construction, and nomenclature of braking system components including hydraulic, air, and mechanical control devices.
- Use safety procedures while servicing caged spring brake systems.
- Diagnose and repair ABS and traction control systems on tractors and trailers.
- Diagnose, service, and repair air brake systems.
- Test and service air supply and storage circuits.
- Perform air brake leak down test.
- Inspect, test, and repair air brake lines and hoses.
- Replace drive axle bearings, hubs, axle shafts, seals, and wheel studs.
- Program Advisor Approval.
Fort Wayne - Indianapolis - Kokomo - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour