Learn how to attian educational, career, and life goals
- Increase self-awareness and personal responsibility through the development of personal and educational goals.
- Explore various career options and set career goals.
- Demonstrate computer literacy skills and basic computer functions.
- Locate and utilize a variety of campus and community resources.
- Explore the college’s social environment and the impact of diversity and a global society.
- Develop effective application of study skills and critical thinking.
- Examine personal, wellness, and stress management strategies.
- Develop an understanding of how workforce technology careers relate to the global marketplace.
- Apply principles of effective emotional intelligence and appropriately use soft skills, such as teamwork and communication, completing tasks on time and correctly, and showing up consistently on time for work.
- Program Advisor Approval.
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour