This course will teach introductory programming concepts that allow connection to, and implementation of some functionality on, IoT devices, using the Python programming language. In addition, students will learn how to use Python to process text log files, such as those generated automatically by IoT sensors and other network-connected systems.
- Appreciate the software needs of an IoT project
- Understand how data is managed in an IoT network
- Apply software solutions for different systems and Big Data to your IoT concept designs
- Create Python scripts to manage large data files collected from sensor data and interact with the real world via actuators and other output devices.
- Recommended for new and experienced leaders preparing to gear their company towards Industry 4.0.
Communication, Personal Effectiveness, Programming, Smart Sensors
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification