Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining is the process through which computers control machine-based processes in manufacturing. The kinds of machines controlled include lathes, mills, routers and grinders – all used for manufacturing of metal and plastic products. In this course, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of CNC machining; building the essential knowledge to develop and operate a project with a CNC machine. From plan interpretation to machining and quality control, you will learn how to make the right decision in every stage of a project through videos and interactive activities.
- How to identify the right machine tool for the production process
- Selection of cutting tools according to the ISO standard
- How to develop a basic CNC code
- Implementation of necessary pre-production adjustments.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, including technicians, engineers, and managers.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Machine Tool Identification, Cutting Tools,
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 49.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification