In the modern workplace, it’s crucial to know how to analyze, synthesize, and tell stories with data. This self-paced career development course will help you learn how to use a spreadsheet application (like Microsoft Excel) as a powerful analytical and communication tool. You will perform real-world market and financial analyses and practice presenting your findings visually for maximum impact.
- How to use spreadsheet applications like Microsoft Excel to execute basic analyses
- How to determine the most appropriate Excel functions for different tasks
- How to calculate and analyze market size and market share
- How to visualize and communicate data with charts and graphs
- How to critically read visualized data
- How to communicate different types of revenue, cost, and key profitability metrics.
- Recommended for anyone wanting to develop their critical thinking skills and creatively solve problems & design solutions.
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Data Analaysis, Visualize Data, Microsoft Excel
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 149.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification