Learn driveline theory and in-car procedures
- Demonstrate safe shop practices and work habits while working with driveline equipment and lifts.
- Demonstrate usage of tools for driveline diagnosis and repair.
- Describe basic power flow of the vehicle driveline.
- Identify correct fluids for manual and automatic transmissions and drive axles.
- Inspect for sources of leaks.
- Remove and Replace drive axle bearings, axle shafts, seals, and wheel studs.
- Remove and Replace universal joints, yokes, and shafts.
- Remove and Replace and/or repair constant velocity joints and/ or half-shafts.
- Locate specifications for drivelines from repair databases.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 100
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour