This course focuses on repair techniques using measuring tools, specialized tools, and equipment for modern engines.
- Identify tools used for common engine repair.
- Describe the major engine operating systems and their function.
- Identify engine configurations.
- Describe engine components and their functions.
- Describe engine lubricants and sealing systems.
- Demonstrate use of precision measuring equipment.
- Describe fasteners and torque requirements and procedures.
- Inspect cylinder long block components and determine needed repairs.
- Properly install camshaft and timing chain(s) and /or belts.
- Disassemble and reassemble engine to industry standards.
- R & R engine assembly.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 100
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour