Learn about advanced concepts in the diagnosis and repair of engine components and processes, and hybrid/alternative fuel technologies will be introduced.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer sensors and inputs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer actuators and outputs.
- Diagnose inputs and outputs.
- Describe the function of the OBD II Monitors.
- Diagnose OBD II system fault codes and determine repair needed.
- Determine if OBD II monitors have executed.
- Attain readiness to take the VERUS Navigation and Scanner Certification exam.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 131
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour