Learn about engine performance and how to diagnose and repair engine processess and components
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices while in the labs.
- Explain four-stroke cycle fundamentals and volumetric efficiency.
- Identify and explain the operation of fuel injection systems.
- Identify and explain operation of ignition systems.
- Identify and explain operation of vehicle emission systems.
- Identify and explain operation of sensors and actuators.
- Retrieve DTC’s and freeze frame data with a scan tool.
- Diagnose fuel and ignition faults.
- Describe the major engine operating systems and their function.
- Identify engine configurations.
- Demonstrate basic engine diagnosis including compression and leak down testing.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 111
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour