Learn theory, service, and repair of automotive braking systems
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices while in the labs.
- Use and identify tools used to repair brake systems.
- Explain friction principles and Newton’s laws of Motion.
- Identify and explain operation of braking system components including hydraulic control devices.
- Perform Disc Brake Inspection and recommend necessary repairs.
- Perform Drum Brake Inspection and recommend necessary repairs.
- Adjust parking brakes.
- Demonstrate resurfacing of drums and rotors including on-car brake lathes.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 111
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour