Learn the fundamentals of electricity and automotive electronics in various automotive systems
- Describe and explain analog and digital signals.
- Explain and diagnose body modules and their function.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Demonstrate knowledge of voltage, current, and resistance measurements using meters and scopes.
- Diagnose service and repair electrical/electronic system faults.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose automotive circuits using electrical schematics.
- Explain Hybrid Electrical systems and their operation.
- Explain/demonstrate Hybrid vehicle service safety precautions.
- Explain and diagnose advanced automotive systems and networks.
- Utilize scan tools, lab scopes, and other electronic diagnostic equipment.
- PREREQUISITES : AUTI 111
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour