Learn the fundamentals of electricity and automotive electronics
- Demonstrate safe shop practices while working with electrical systems.
- Describe the basic laws of electricity and circuit construction.
- Identify Electrical symbols and components.
- Calculate resistance, current, and voltage problems using Ohm’s Laws.
- Perform voltage, current, and resistance measurements using the proper measurement devices.
- Perform voltage drop testing on multiplex and non-multiplex circuits.
- Perform basic battery testing and diagnosis.
- Identify starting and charging system components and circuits.
- Diagnose starting and charging system faults.
- Attain readiness to take the Snap On 504 Multimeter exam.
- PREREQUISITES: AUTI 100
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour