Provides instruction in analyzing extensive body damage and determining the tools and procedures needed to replace panels.
- Demonstrate proper shop safety practices while in the lab(s). This includes wearing safety glasses (goggles) at all times while in the lab(s).
- Inspect and record damage on a damaged vehicle. Diagnose and measure structural damage using various measuring devices.
- Calculate paint and materials needed. This includes determining the proper type and amount of paint and related materials needed to make the repair.
- Estimate repairable damage. This includes determining all damage that needs to be repaired or determining if the vehicle is “totaled” or a “total loss”.
- Record labor times and parts pieces from cash guides on estimate form.
- Calculate data on estimate form.
- Program Advisor Approval.
Fort Wayne - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour