Learn about the operating and general maintenance systems of the modern automobile and study the basics of collision repair in the automotive industry.
- Identify proper shop safety practices while in the labs.
- Identify tools & fasteners used in automotive repair.
- Identify and explain how the automotive repair industry is structured.
- Identify and explain operation of the 8 major systems of the automobile,
- Identify and explain what EPA, CAFÉ and NHTSA regulations are and how they affect the automotive industry.
- Identify and perform basic service and maintenance procedures.
- Attain readiness to take Shop Key Pro exam.
- Attain readiness to take SP/2 Collision Safety exam.
- Attain readiness to take SP/2 Pollution Prevention exam.
- Attain readiness to take EPA 6H exam.
- Attain readiness to take IDEM 326 IAC8-10 exam.
- Attain readiness to take ICAR Pro Level I Non-Structural and Refinish Certification exam.
- Program Advisor Approval.
Fort Wayne - Terre Haute
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
$149.55 per Credit Hour