The Quality Core Tools is a group of quality methods and tools developed through a collaboration between AIAG and domestic automotive manufacturers. Use of the Quality Core Tools is required by most automotive manufacturers and suppliers and can ensure that the specified quality standards are continually met. Participants who complete all four days of the training will receive a Purdue University Certificate of Learning.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Control Plans.
- Recommended for professionals in the Manufacturing field looking to: Improve leadership skills , Transition into a management roll
Purdue University MEP
Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Quality Management
Method of Delivery
Face to Face